Remember the new years resolutions I made?
1. Take a photo a day and blog it!
2. Join the gym to shift the excess pounds gained from this holiday season
3. Work harder at uni. Aka, staying behind in the library, reading up on notes and what not
4. Bitch less.
5. Train and complete a half marathon (Bupa Great North Run)
6. Spend less money by only buying things I really need
7. Stay in contact with my friends from Newcastle. Well the ones that deserve it.
8. Phone my mother at least twice a week to tell her how much I love her
9. Get a part time job at some point in the summer
10. Sort out my skin!!
Right well. I failed on all aspects.
1) Missed a ton of days then gave up
2) Well. Gym lasted about a month then got bored
3) Half and Half. I could have worked much harder!
5) Not trained. But will be completing the half marathon whether I jump it, roll to the end or walk.
6) Haaaa again :D!
7) Uhm. Kinda. But to be fair, it takes two to keep in touch. And quite frankly, I can't give two fucks anymore.
8) Nope. Call her at least once a week, or less.
9) YESSSS DONE THIS ONE!
10) Ish. Skins still ugly and dry and all that crumpet.