Being skint when you're not a student!
So recently, I've had a few money issues. I'm working as much as work will allow me to, depending on what business they have in a week. If there's none I get no hours. If there's loads, I get lots. Recently, business has been slow, so I've not been getting much hours. I'm still on a student account with my bank so overdrafts are still interest free, and will be once I switch to a graduate account also.
However, I don't want to be in my overdraft, and was to stay out of it as much as possible, so I am ready when I don't have an overdraft to fall back on!
I was tipped a few times at work lately, so I decided to "splurge" on a dinner tonight. It was £8 for the lot, and there's enough for tomorrow's lunch and dinner.
Breaded chicken recipe:
- Chicken Breast
- 1/4 tub of Paxo Bread Crumbs
- Half pack of Sage and Onion Stuffing mix
- 1Tbsp Garlic Salt
- 1 Egg
1) Slice the chicken breast into strips
2) Put the Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix, Garlic Salt, and Breadcrumbs into a freezer bag. Mix all this together.
3) Crack and whisk the egg in a bowl. Add the chicken and coat the chicken well. Then add the chicken into the freezer bag and coat the chicken well in crumbs. Shake the bag, mush the bag, stick your hands in there an get the crumbs to coat the chicken.
4) Place each strip (Making sure well coated in crumbs) into a baking dish. I added all the bread crumbs that was left into it.
5) Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees C
Voila. Serve however, chips, mash, beans, in a wrap....
Kelly K x