The best chilli I have ever made!
So, today I made the best chilli that I have ever made without following any recipes. Not hard obviously. But it tasted fantastic and I left it on low heat for 3 1/2 hours.
250g Beef Mince
1 tbsp oil
1 small red onion, diced small
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1/2 tin of chilli kidney beans
2 x tinned chopped tomatoes
1 whole red chilli, diced small
1 tbsp tomato puree
1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp cumin
Big bunch of coriander, chopped
1. Prepare the onions, garlic, chilli then fry for around 2 minutes
2. Add the beef mince and brown for around 5 minutes. Use the wooden spoon to break the mince up.
3. Mix in the chilli kidney beans
4. Mix in the chopped tomatoes
5. Add the puree
6. Add all the herbs, and mix thoroughly.
7. Stir in a big bunch of coriander
8. Leave to cook on a low heat for around 3 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve with rice, sour cream, etc!
'till next time,