Panko Chicken Goujons
1 Chicken breast, cut into strips (Your choice of thickness, but it's nicer when it's thick!)
2 cups Panko Breadcrumbs
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp salt
1 tsp Korean gochugaru (red pepper)
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp pepper
1. Mix the panko breadcrumbs, salt gochugaru, cumin and pepper.
2. Coat each chicken strip in the egg.
3. Coat the chicken in panko breadcrumbs.
4. Redip into the egg.
5. Coat again in panko breadcrumbs.
6. Cook in the oven for about 20-30 minutes at 200 degrees.
Very easy recipe. I love chicken. Chicken goujons are one of my weaknesses. I could eat them forever.
The double dipping helps to coat the whole strip. It also adds an extra later of crumb for crispiness.
Serve this with salad. I served it with a beetroot salad!