Jeju Sparkling Water Deep Peeling Pad
This Jeju Sparkling Water Deep Peeling Pad (Wow that was long), was advised to me by the staff of Olive Young. I went in there to purchase a few things, and this lady decided to help me out and choose products which helps with spots and dry skin. Her advice was to use these to wipe up extra make up off my face. It was 12,800W(£8.80) for 60 pads.
The pads are round, and they come in a huge plastic tub. Each pad has a bumpy side and also a smooth side. They're similar to Clearasil pads, but without the smell. There are "deep pore" peeling ingredients, sourced from the island of Jeju, such as: Lemon, prickly pear, camellia, sparkling hot spring water and rape flower honey).
The benefits of these pads are:
1) It wipes (melts) away the dead skin and sebum for smooth and glowing skin.
2) There's mild daily peeling of your face.
How to use
1) Wash your face with your normal cleansers.
2) Gently wipe your face with the bumpy side, avoiding the eyes and mouth. (Don't go near the eyes, it stings like hell!)
3) Wipe your face again but using the smooth side.
Day 1: Blemishes everywhere! Actually, those two big ones on the left are mosquito bites.
End of week 3: I'm not sure if it did anything for my spots!
Overall, I really liked these deep cleansing pads! I like the feeling on my face after I've used them, but it does have a strong smell, and it can sting if you have any open wounds! I had a problem with dry skin half way through using these. I used it morning and night, and I think it caused my skin to dry up an peel.