Lolo Skinny Patch
Lolo Skinny Patches are all over Korea. I've seen them numerous times when going into beauty shops and always wondered what they do. They're pretty cheap at 3,000W (£2) for three sets of the stomach patches, and the same price for two sets of thigh patches.
- By using these patches, you're supposed to be able to lose up to 2-10kg in one treatment
- Increase metabolism
- Improve blood circulation
- 100% safe with no side effects.
How it works
1. Wear each patch for 8 hours. You can wear it to bed, or wear it while you are at work.
2. Peel off the backing, and stick it on the stomach area and also on your thighs
3. After 8 hours (The logo may disappear, mine didn't), peel them off.
THESE ARE NAFF!!!! I kind of knew this already, noway can these work with weight loss. I measured my body parts and they stayed the same. I also didn't notice any weight loss changes. I stuck to my usual diet, and I remain the same weight.
The ABSOLUTE downside to this product is when you remove it. I swore my head off removing these! They stuck on like glue, and I honestly thought my skin was going to rip off. My skin also felt itchy too.
So, end verdict, don't buy them. They're just a gimmick! However, it was interesting to see if it worked. There are so many adds recommending these and that "celebrities" use them.
What do you think? Would you give them a go?